This text is a translation of the original in Spanish. Any conflict, discrepancy or inconsistency that arises will be resolved according to the Spanish version of this text.
ADQUIRA ESPAÑA, S.A. (hereinafter, "Adquira") fully complies with current personal data protection regulations, so that the treatment of personal information provided through this platform (hereinafter, the "Platform" ), it will be carried out in compliance with the guarantees and legal obligations required.
In compliance with current regulations, Adquira has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security, as well as to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided. In the same way, Adquira guarantees that it complies with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to the personal data provided through the form enabled in this technological Platform.
Adquira will only choose Personal Data Processors for whom is responsible and offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the treatment is in accordance with GDPR requirements. The relationships between the controller and the processor are formalized in an act of agreement that binds the processor with the controller.
The communication of personal data that the interested parties provide through the technological Platform, these being natural individuals who intervene on behalf of a supplier as representatives or natural persons who intervene as suppliers and on their own behalf (hereinafter, "the interested parties") it is a pre-requisite for Adquira to provide the contracted services through the different tools.
Specifically, Adquira will use the personal data of the interested parties to carry out the appropriate procedures in relation to the registration of the supplier on the technological Platform, so that it can make use of the Adquira tools and all its functionalities, as well as to be able to resolve any type of questions that may arise during said processes.
I.- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The Controller of personal data of the interested parties is ADQUIRA ESPAÑA, S.A., with registered office at Calle Julián Camarillo nº 53, 4rd floor, CP 28037, Madrid and provided with CIF A-82726613.
You can contact the Controller of processing at the following email address: email@example.com.
II.- For what purpose and basis do we process your personal data?
1. Management of the supplier's registration in the Platform: Adquira will use the data of the interested parties, who intervene as representatives of the supplier, to carry out whatever steps are necessary to register the supplier in the Platform, as well as for the management and answering the doubts, queries, and suggestions that the interested parties may raise in relation to the services provided by Adquira. The lawful basis for this treatment is the legitimate interest of the parties and performing of a contract.
2. Management of user registration authorized by the supplier to use the Platform: Adquira will use the personal data of the users authorized by the supplier in order to enable access to the Platform-tools contracted by it. The legitimizing basis for this treatment is the legitimate interest of the parties and performing of a contract.
3. Management and support in the use of Adquira tools: Adquira may use the data provided by the interested parties to be able to manage and give support to the supplier in relation to the use of the tools contracted. The lawful basis for this treatment is the legitimate interest of the parties and performing of a contract.
4. Recording the voice of the interested parties to maintain the service quality.Adquira may record the personal data of the interested party, including “voice” data, when they have telephone conversations with Adquira in order to verify the quality of the service. This treatment is necessary for the satisfaction of the legitimate interests of Adquira.
5. Management of queries and doubts raised by users who intervene on behalf of a potential client/supplier through the contact form: Adquira may use the personal data collected through the contact form, with the sole and exclusive purpose to answer the queries raised therein. The lawful basis to enable this treatment is the consent of the user, which is necessary and mandatory to send the contact form.
6. Sending commercial communications, by any means, about offers of products and services from suppliers and about specific needs that buyers demand about their business. In the event that the interested party registers in “ADQUIRA CONECTA”, the company may use the data of the interested parties to send commercial communications, by any means, including electronic, about offers of products and services published in the “ADQUIRA CONECTA” Tool by suppliers. Likewise, Adquira may use the data of the interested party to inform them about the particular needs that the buyers of the Tool publish on the news board so that the interested party has the opportunity to offer their services to the corresponding buyer. This treatment will be carried out on the basis of the consent granted by the interested party for this specific purpose.
On certain occasions, Adquira may process the personal data of the interested parties on behalf of its clients (who assume the status of data controllers), with Adquira in charge of processing said data, with the sole purpose of being able to carry out the provision of auction, billing, homologation and/or negotiation services of suppliers that register on the technological platform, in favor of customers.
In this sense, Adquira guarantees that it will treat the data strictly following the documented instructions of its clients, respecting, in any case, the duty of secrecy and confidentiality and applying the corresponding security measures, on the personal data that it processes on behalf of its clients.
III.- How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept (i) as long as the contractual relationship with the Supplier is maintained, where appropriate, (ii) the right of deletion is not requested by the interested party, and (iii) they cannot be eliminated because they are necessary for compliance. of a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise, and defense of claims.
If the interested party exercises the right of deletion, their personal data will be kept blocked during the legally established periods to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment thereof.
IV.- Will your data be communicated?
Regarding the communication of the data, it is expressly informed that the personal information of the interested party will not be communicated to third recipients, nor will it be the subject of international transfers to third countries or international organizations.
V.- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The interested parties can exercise if they wish, the rights of access, rectification, and deletion of data, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose it, request the portability of their data, as well as not be subject to automated individual decisions, by sending a written communication to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. or by postal mail to Calle Julián Camarillo nº 53, 4rd floor, CP 28037, Madrid. The communication must be accompanied by the National Identity Document (D.N.I) or any other official document that proves the identity of the interested party.
Without prejudice to any other administrative appeal or legal action, the interested parties will have the right to file a claim with the "Agencia Española de Protección de Datos", especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.